Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bananas, Avacados and Big Brother

Today's pictures are of Tub Tub eating her lunch.  Overly ripe and mushy bananas and avocados cut into pieces.  She turns her nose up at all baby food, even if I make it myself.  The mushy texture actually causes her to go.  She is in such a rush to be a big girl and catch up to her older siblings so these are the type of foods she normally eats.  She also refuses to let me feed her, preferring to do it all on her own.  She will cry, close her mouth tightly and turn her head away if I pick up a piece and try to put it in her mouth.











The last is of big brother too who asked to be in the picture.  I realized so far all of the pics have been of Tubs and considering I have 4 kids that's no good.  I will focus on making sure there are more photos of everyone from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment