Monday, January 10, 2011

Bringing the snow in

Today was the first real snow we have gotten this winter and as soon as Little Man saw it outside all I heard all morning long was "please mommy, can we please go play in the snow?".  I wanted to let him but the problem was Smunchkin was sick and running a fever and Tub Tub is too little to go out in the cold for an extended period of time. 

I jumped on FB and was presented with the answer by my friend Amy, she had brought the snow inside to her girls. GENIUS!  I decided to do the same.

I filled the red tub and the drum up with snow and gave the kids several mixing spoons, plastic measuring cups and various bowls to shovel the snow in and let them go at it.  Once they were done I mopped up the floor with a towel and it was nice and clean.  A win win for everyone.

lil Monkey was obsessed with trying to eat the snow, I would expect nothing less of her lol.  I couldn't choose just one so there are several.


hey buddy, this is my tub of snow





trying to eat the whole tub of snow

No comments:

Post a Comment